My Lifelong Love

Thursday, October 18, 2012

My sweet Jewel & Stella,

Two weeks ago, I officially started working my dream job. Hopefully, by the time you two are able to read this, I will still be a Labor & Delivery nurse. I absolutely love it. I have been a nurse for the past two years, but I was working in the hospital with very sick people. I wasn't where I wanted to be.
This week, through a terrible event at work, I am reminded of just how thankful I am for my two girls. You are such an overwhelming blessing. I love you more than you could ever imagine. My first "dream job" in life was to be a mother. So really, you two are a dream come true. After my rough day at work, I came home and just watched you two sleep. Today, I gave each of you probably two thousand kisses.

Jewel - 2 years and 3 months old   Stella - 6 months old

I just wanted to be sure you two girls know how thankful I am for you. You are truly a gift from God. I am so happy to be your Mama.

Love always and all ways,

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment